Chocolate Stars
Enter your username and password to log in. :]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chocolate Stars
Enter your username and password to log in. :]
Chocolate Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Chocolate Stars name was created by hollylikesit** aka Kat.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/14/2009, 10:21 pm

kat

kat
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

what do you think it's like to be in love ?
i won't describe it. i want opinions.
well actually, here's my sentence for it: it's pure torture.
and whoever said teenagers can't be in love, anyway?
adults suck balls. they just think they have the fucking authority to say that they're better than kids and that kids can't be in love "BECAUSE THEY'RE 14 AND THAT'S A YOUNG AGE AND YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE SO YOUNG ANYWAY!" give me some fucking reason why. ;D
Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by hollylikesit** on 6/14/2009, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

2BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/14/2009, 10:28 pm

cappuccino

cappuccino
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

being in love can be torture, but it can be great too. everything has its pros and cons.

adults tend to underestimate teens. they think we have no experience and we dont even really know what love is. they take a look at some dumb teenagers today and they fit EVERYONE in that category. this generation of adults are very judgemental, i found. the more they judge and the more mistakes they make, not just with their opinions, but their actions, it makes me even more certain that ill be the EXACT opposite when i grow up.
x

3BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/14/2009, 10:29 pm

Jasmine

Jasmine
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

Being in love is when you find someone who you think is perfect for you.
You have lots of things in common.
But it can also be a source of pain.

http://chocolatestars.omgforum.net

4BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/14/2009, 10:36 pm

kat

kat
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

yeah. there are a lot of fucking judgmental adults today ;_; lol.
there are a lot of people who place other people in stereotypical places.
being in love is when you find someone you love and you can never stop thinking about. it's when you try to stop loving them but you can't because it's impossible. it's when you cry over small things.. and when you want to spend the rest of your life with them. when they know everything about you and you know basically everything about them, too. when you want to talk to them and when you miss them when they're only gone for a bit. when you want them there with you all the time and when you need them. when you wish they were there when they weren't. and when you have something to say when you've run out.

5BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/14/2009, 10:40 pm

Jasmine

Jasmine
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

Yea exactly

http://chocolatestars.omgforum.net

6BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/14/2009, 10:41 pm

kat

kat
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

yeah and a ton of other shit i couldn't think of. lol Like a Star @ heaven

7BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/15/2009, 1:07 pm

meelcha

meelcha
Noob
Noob

being in love is kill ur self to try to see ur love :O! on other side of world! LOL

8BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... Empty Re: BEING IN LOVE ISSSSSS... 6/15/2009, 1:10 pm

kat

kat
Rainbow Royalty
Rainbow Royalty

lmfao o-o i'd kill myself for anyone i was in love with. sadly i'm not in love. only with georgeeeeeee <3333333333333333333333333333333

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum